We’ve drafted these Terms of Service (which we call the “Terms”) so you’ll know the rules that govern our relationship with you. Although we have tried our best to strip the legalese from the Terms, there are places where these Terms may still read like a traditional contract. There’s a good reason for that: These Terms do indeed form a legally binding contract between you and SAS Dazz. So please read them carefully.
By using Hoop (we refer to this simply as the “Service”), you agree to the Terms. Of course, if you don’t agree with them, then don’t use the Service.
No one under 13 is allowed to create an account or use the Service. If you are between 13 and 17 years old, you are not allowed to create an account or to use the Service without the permission of your legal representative.
By using the Service, you state that: :
• You can form a binding contract with SAS Dazz.
• You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Service under the laws of France or any other applicable jurisdiction.
• You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a business or some other entity, you state that you are authorized to grant all licenses set forth in these Terms and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Service, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so.
Our Service let you create, upload, post, send, receive, and store content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a license to use that content.
We call Hoop that are set to be viewable by other users. For all content you submit to the Service other than Public Content, you grant SAS Dazz and our affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute that content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
While we’re not required to do so, we may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including to provide and develop the Service or if we think your content violates these Terms. You alone, though, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Service.
If you volunteer feedback or suggestions, just know that we can use your ideas without compensating you.
Much of the content on our Service is produced by users. This content is the sole responsibility of the person or organization that submitted it. Although SAS Dazz reserves the right to review or remove all content that appears on the Service, we do not necessarily review all of it. So we cannot—and do not—take responsibility for any content that others provide through the Service.
Through these Terms and our Community Guidelines, we make clear that we do not want the Service put to bad uses. But because we do not review all content, we cannot guarantee that content on the Service will always conform to our Terms or Guidelines.
SAS Dazz respects the rights of others. And so should you. You therefore may not use the Service, or enable anyone else to use the Service, in a manner that:
• violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
• bullies, harasses, or intimidates.
• spams or solicits our users.
You must also respect SAS Dazz’s rights. These Terms do not grant you any right to do any of the following (or enable anyone else to do so):
• use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Service.
• copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Service or the content on the Service except as set forth in these Terms.
• use the Service, any tools provided by the Service, or any content on the Service for any commercial purposes without our consent.
In short: You may not use the Service or the content on the Service in ways that are not authorized by these Terms. Nor may you help anyone else in doing so.
If SAS Dazz becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account.
We try hard to keep our Service a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in. By using the Service, you agree that:
• You will not use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
• You will not use any robot or other automated means or interface to access the Service or extract other user’s information.
• You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
• You will not use the Service in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Service.
• You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
• You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
• You will not post content that contains or links to pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
• You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Service that you are not authorized to access.
• You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
• You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your Hoop account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure.
By using the Service, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
• You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
• You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your Hoop account without our written permission.
• You will not share your password.
• You will not log in or attempt to access the Service through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please immediately reach out to email@example.com
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Service, including text-messaging and data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Service.
We’re relentlessly improving our Service. That means we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and we may also suspend or stop the Service altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we may not provide you with any notice beforehand.
While we hope you remain a lifelong Hoop user, you can terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account.
SAS Dazz may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason, and without advanced notice. That means that we may stop providing you with the Service, or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use our Service. For example, we may deactivate your account due to prolonged inactivity, and we may reclaim your username at any time for any reason.
You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SAS Dazz, our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Service; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of these Terms.
We try to keep the Service up and running and free of annoyances. But we make no promises that we will succeed.
The service are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. In addition, while SAS Dazz attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that: (a) the service will always be secure, error-free, or timely; (b) the service will always function without delays, disruptions, or imperfections.
SAS Dazz takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our service. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which SAS Dazz will be responsible for.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, SAS Dazz and our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors, agents, and suppliers will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the service; (b) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the service; or (c) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content, even if SAS Dazz has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Given the breadth of our Service, we sometimes need to craft additional terms and conditions for specific services. Those additional terms and conditions, which will be available with the relevant services, then become part of your agreement with us if you use those Service. If any part of those additional terms and conditions conflicts with these Terms, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
• These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and SAS Dazz, and supersede any prior agreements.
• We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
• You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
SAS Dazz welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS Dazz is located in France, at 2 C Chemin de Palente, 25000 Besançon.